3.20.23 Council Meeting Agenda
RUTLEDGE BOROUGH COUNCIL AGENDA
March 20, 2023
7:30 PM Council Meeting-work session
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call Jody Roberts, Samantha Newell, Marlaina Kloepfer, Heidi Sentivan, Christine Gradel, Ken Torres-Zickler, Sue Hunt, Mayor Gamal Sherif, Administrator Jen Mickle.
Approval of Agenda
Mayor’s Report: Police report
- Approval of Minutes 3.6.23
Planning Commission: Presentation on LCAP Findings and Recommendations [postponed to April 3 meeting]
Trash & Recycling:
- TVs can not be accepted re: Act 108 of 2010
- Mattresses/Box Springs must be in a bag that can be purchased at Home Depot/Lowes
- Cardboard should be disposed of on recycling days.
- Next yard waste is 4/7/2023
- E Waste collection here in Rutledge through B&L; cost is $600
|MAY 11 E-WASTE COLLECTION IN DELAWARE CO.
AT NO COST, individuals can drop off television (1 per person), computer monitors, printers, cell/home phones, computer towers and peripheral equipment (keyboards, laptops, mice, etc.), video game consoles / DVD players and vacuum cleaners. NOTE: additional televisions accepted for a fee.
UPLAND COUNTY PARK
Thursday, May 11
9 am – 1 pm
More 2023 collection dates to come — check PRC website for updates.
Participants must register in advance. CLICK HERE
Parks & Property:
Activities: Snow Jam recap
April 1st Triangle Park clean-up
April 8th Spring Celebration
April 22nd Earth Day
- February 2023 MRFC Report
Finance: Distributions 3.7.23-3.20.23
Streets: Painting curb lines and replacing signs around hall to distinguish proper parking area
- Wallingford Swarthmore Community Classes Presentation for use of the hall.
- Catania February 2023 monthly report
- Shade Tree: Mtg on 3/16/2023
- February minutes
- April 1st clean up
- April 8th Spring Celebration
- April 22nd Earth Day
- Add their survey with our next newsletter
Old Business/New Business: